Need Help With Literacy?
- Reading, writing, or math help for adults, or call 520-882-8006.
- English classes for adults, or call 520-882-8006.
- Clases de ingles para adultos, o llama a 520-882-8006.
- Learn Spanish at Literacy Connects!
- Free homework help, or call (520) 791-4010.
- Free ReadStrong sessions for adults and students grades 4-12.
- Get your GED with testing and classes at Pima Community College Adult Education.
Here are some other resources:
2-1-1 Arizona directory of services around the state.
Pima County Public Library – Get free homework help, find quality information in their databases, take online practice tests, or find out what support is available for you and your family to attain your education goals.
Make Way For Books – Gives children a chance to fall in love with books and reading. They provide resources to foster the development of early literacy in children birth through age 5.
Reach Out and Read National – Learn about development milestones, doctor-recommended book lists and more!
The National Literacy Directory – Do you or someone you know live outside of Tucson and want to learn to read, improve reading skills, get their GED or learn English? Click here to find programs around the country.
Reading is Fundamental – Reading is Fundamental Literary Resources offers support and information about reading and children. Teachers and parents can learn about current trends in education, down-to-earth suggestions on reading in the home, and no-nonsense strategies to improve children’s reading.
National Children’s Literacy Website features helpful materials including general literacy tips, advice on teaching children to read, educational activities, story-time tips, and links to additional resources.