Ways to give
With so many ways to give, it’s easy:
Just click here!
2850 E Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85716
Follow these easy steps:
1. Call Literacy Connects for an “Authorization for Transfer” form. Give it to your broker with the following information:
Wells Fargo – Agent Bank # 12204
RBC Wealth Management, DTC No. 0235
8 digit RBC Wealth Management account number
When we send the form, we’ll also give you the RBC Wealth Management account number to complete the transfer. For security, it is not included here.
2. Do not sell the stock prior to transfer.
3. Notify both Literacy Connects (520-882-8006) AND RBC Wealth Management (520-615-4369) no later than the day you give these instructions to your broker so we can monitor and track your stock donation to assure its timely delivery.
4. Both Literacy Connects and the RBC Wealth Management will need the following information: your name, phone number, stock name and number of shares.
For other appreciated assets, please contact:
And don’t forget your credit for giving to a qualifying charity!
Giving to Literacy Connects is easy and FREE with a Tax Credit
If you owe taxes to the State of Arizona, you may be eligible for a tax credit of up to $200 ($400, if married filing jointly). That’s right, subtract $200 right off the taxes you owe. NOTE: This credit can be claimed in addition to tax credits for gifts to public and private schools.
How it works:
- Giving to Literacy Connects qualifies for this tax credit. Donations must be made to organizations that serve the working poor.
- Itemize your state taxes. (You do not need to itemize on your federal taxes.)
- Complete 2012 Form 321 and include it with your State tax forms.
It’s that easy!
Need More Information?
Please consult your tax adviser for more information about the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit -A.R.S. 43-1088.
Join us in our goal to change the literacy rate in Tucson.