Fry’s Community Rewards Program
For more than 50 years, Fry’s Food Stores has been committed to supporting the communities where its associates live and work. The Fry’s Community Reward program has helped numerous local nonprofit organizations. Through this program, Fry’s has donated $4 million dollars to Arizona nonprofits.
The process is simple: supporters shop using their Fry’s V.I.P Card and Literacy Connects receives a reward check each cycle.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
- NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter Literacy Connects’ number # 70361
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘Save Changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page*.
* All participants must re-enroll each year (August) to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization.