Pre-training material has moved to the Schoology platform.
Click here for the Literacy Connects Lending Library.
- “There’s Reading … and Then There’s Reading: Process, Models and Instruction” by Victoria Purcell-Gates, from Focus on Basics, May 1997.
- “What every teacher needs to know about comprehension” by Laura S. Pardo, from The Reading Teacher, Nov. 2004.
- “Learners on Learning to Read” by Alisa Belzer, from Focus on Basics, May 2006
- ProLiteracy Notebook – published three times a year especially for adult teachers and tutors
- This issue has: 3 Interactive Speaking Activities for Your Class; 5 Ways to Detect Fake News; Writing a Letter to Your Lawmakers; Helping Students Find their Learning Style; and more.
- Computer-based articles
- Health information
- More news
- Visual dictionary
- For parents of children 0-4